Miami fans might be the fakest in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could someone translate the OP from Kendall chinstrap Wigger-speak into English?

Thanks in advance.

Mat drills are open to all. Some people just don't take advantage of the opportunity.

We even have loaner singlets and mouth guards.

Stop by Multi D(upstairs to the left) at the Wellness Center we got open Matt Drills. Tell them the Gator Hater sent ya!
Monday 9:00-10:30pm
Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm
Wednesday 9:00-10:00pm
Thursday 8:00-11:00pm
Friday 4:00-6:00pm

Might be?
No doubt in my mind, plus the amount of biaotches masquerading as male is staggering.

Advertisement
It's funny ... I have only met few CIS Poster at games... I've been to every game .. every scrimmage ... I've met Pete, Dee Money, Geo... Port Knox in Atlanta.. forgive me but can't remember the names . 2 posters from New York... in Pittsburg... and the one poster that jokingly introduced himself as Franchise and Rocket ... that's about it

It's funny ... I have only met few CIS Poster at games... I've been to every game .. every scrimmage ... I've met Pete, Dee Money, Geo... Port Knox in Atlanta.. forgive me but can't remember the names . 2 posters from New York... in Pittsburg... and the one poster that jokingly introduced himself as Franchise and Rocket ... that's about it

Because there are very few people that post here that actually attend games.

Of the people that live in the general area, no more than 15-20, and that’s probably being overly generous.

About a similar number for away games.

Because there are very few people that post here that actually attend games.

Of the people that live in the general area, no more than 15-20, and that’s probably being overly generous.

About a similar number for away games.
I still don't get how you can live in the area and not go. Tickets are always cheap except for big games. I live in bama and made it to half the games.

Advertisement
I still don't get how you can live in the area and not go. Tickets are always cheap except for big games. I live in bama and made it to half the games.

Well, 2017 was a definite improvement. Two packed sellouts, and the rest of the games were close to full houses. The atmosphere for all the games was a complete turnaround.

The point I always make is that there’s a strong core of about 35-40k that will mostly always be there, it’s that other frontrunning 25k that fill it up when we’re winning.

But you really can’t go by CIS porsters anyway, very few people that post here actually attend games. I mean it’s a small handful.

Lmao at a front running Duke fan chiming in.

You’re trying to get me worked up aren’t you?

Not a big fan of this split personality shlt, my mind just can’t make sense of it. Of course, I’m still trying to figure out how one of the greatest male athletes in the world decides to get his dlck cut off after being on earth for over 65 years.

Advertisement
Well, 2017 was a definite improvement. Two packed sellouts, and the rest of the games were close to full houses. The atmosphere for all the games was a complete turnaround.

The point I always make is that there’s a strong core of about 35-40k that will mostly always be there, it’s that other frontrunning 25k that fill it up when we’re winning.

But you really can’t go by CIS porsters anyway, very few people that post here actually attend games. I mean it’s a small handful.

Careful, I got burned at the stake for insinuating that there's only about 35 thousand actual fans who show up for every game. If every person who *****ed on CIS showed up to games, they'd sell out every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back