Miami fans might be the fakest in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Lol when posters on this board would say things like this is the worst fan base in America i use to think they were tripping...... but I realize its the truth.

Atleast UGa worshipped Coach Richt and showed love (plenty of UGa fans still do) before they turned their backs on him after what? 12 years or so?

Not at Miami the home of the fake... the spin has already started the campaign to undermine Coach Richt is already under way after only two fckn years!! After winning the fckn coastal for the first time ever in this weak *** division and a first 10 win season in over a decade.

Who do you clowns think we are?? Lol you delusional pathetic mfkers... Y'all deserve Al Golden. Who do you think this school is going to hire after you run Richt tf out of town? Urban Meyer?? Gtfoh more like Mario Cristobal or Greg Schiano... But that's what yall want so y'all can have more fuel to feed the bxtch in you.

All this fckn noise about Coach Richt this, his son that, coach Rumph this, coach Kool that, Richts offense this, his recruiting that, Patke this, he don't want to win championships bc of his 10th assistant coach decision bs?? are u all on some fckn concoction of meth and heroin combined u weak *** bxtchs??!!... shut the fck up!! u fake *** snakes and be thankful u got a fckn coach that is among the elite in cfb.

Sick of yall shxt next time I go to Hard Rock I better not see yall mfkers bc u gon be the next soft *** Miami fans getting knocked the fck out like that NotreDame fan did to one of yall weak azzes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
2016 - #22 composite class; 9 - 4; #20 AP
2017 - #12 composite class; 10 - 3; #13 AP
2018 - #8 composite class; ?

Where is there room for "same old crap", "fire _____", "staff slurpers", and other such nonsense?

Get hype!

Weak trolling. Go harder.

Look at @SmokeyBear if you really want a lesson in forceful trolling. Every single post he shlts on Rick. Every one without fail. No, it’s not subtle, there’s no finesse involved, it’s a relentless jackhammering of a single theme.

Pay close attention if you want to ratchet up the stupid to epic levels like SmokeyPole

Advertisement
Lol when posters on this board would say things like this is the worst fan base in America i use to think they were tripping...... but I realize its the truth.

Atleast UGa worshipped Coach Richt and showed love (plenty of UGa fans still do) before they turned their backs on him after what? 12 years or so?

Not at Miami the home of the fake... the spin has already started the campaign to undermine Coach Richt is already under way after only two fckn years!! After winning the fckn coastal for the first time ever in this weak *** division and a first 10 win season in over a decade.

Who do you clowns think we are?? Lol you delusional pathetic mfkers... Y'all deserve Al Golden. Who do you think this school is going to hire after you run Richt tf out of town? Urban Meyer?? Gtfoh more like Mario Cristobal or Greg Schiano... But that's what yall want so y'all can have more fuel to feed the bxtch in you.

All this fckn noise about Coach Richt this, his son that, coach Rumph this, coach Kool that, Richts offense this, his recruiting that, Patke this, he don't want to win championships bc of his 10th assistant coach decision bs?? are u all on some fckn concoction of meth and heroin combined u weak *** bxtchs??!!... shut the fck up!! u fake *** snakes and be thankful u got a fckn coach that is among the elite in cfb.

Sick of yall shxt next time I go to Hard Rock I better not see yall mfkers bc u gon be the next soft *** Miami fans getting knocked the fck out like that NotreDame fan did to one of yall weak azzes.

giphy.jpg

I would love to know what all these Richt haters donated to the football program. I'm guessing Richt has donated more...

they are ****ed about recruiting because they spent years on here being mislead about where we really stood with alot of kids.

You are just figuring this out, half the people on here, have never been to a game
Miami is a bandwagon city and always will be

Advertisement

Upvote this!! So many reasons to be excited about the direction of this program but instead everybody bicchhinnn...Go root for FIU ole weak *** mfs.

Advertisement
Someone help find me a wall! I need to run through it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back