Miami fan had a beavis and butthead Miami shirt on throwing up the U

AmeriCane26

Freshman
One of our fans had a beavis and butthead shirt on throwing up the U for the unc game Thursday night. It was at the 14:47 mark in the 4th quarter. Anyone know where one might get that shirt?

Advertisement
LOL, I got one waaaay back in 1993 at the BC season opener, there was this group called 'the Basement Flava Crew' that made a Hurricanes song and if you bought the cassette(yeah, it was THAT long ago) they gave you a Miami themed Beavis and Butthead shirt.

I still have both!!

LOL, I got one waaaay back in 1993 at the BC season opener, there was this group called 'the Basement Flava Crew' that made a Hurricanes song and if you bought the cassette(yeah, it was THAT long ago) they gave you a Miami themed Beavis and Butthead shirt.

I still have both!!
That’s baller bro!

Advertisement
20180930_165826.jpg

Advertisement
I don’t know if that was me on the screen, but I have that shirt (made by a company called Val-sur)..I picked it up about a while ago, don’t really remember when...but I do recall getting it when some of our boys came out with that rap song about muddin hoes..called themselves the 7th Floor Crew...haha!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back