Miami Edison - Nadab Joseph, Kayode Oladele & Danielson Ike

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
I've been keeping tabs on these three prospects from Edison for the past few months. Would like to share a little info on them.

Nadab and Kayode will be down on campus tomorrow for opening practice. Both are class of 2018.

You're welcome ;)

Nadab is committed to LSU, and has recently picked up an offer from FSU and they are on him hard as well. Despite his LSU commitment, if Miami offers and pursues, I think we would have a great shot at him from what I've been told. Yes, 2018 is a very loaded DB class in the state of FL but this kid is one of the best in the state and the country. Nadab holds 4 stars from both 247 and scout at this moment.

Kayode is a DE prospect starting to gain some steam around college football teams. He went up to FNL and impressed and the gators have extended an offer. He's flying under the radar right now but I expect him to blow up.

Danielson Ike, Class of 2019 OL. South Florida is not exactly the hotbed for growing OL but in recent years the area has started to produce some great prospects. One of the next up and comers within the state of FL at OL for his class. Ike actually picked up a 4 star from 247 sports today in their early 2019 top 100 watch list.

Advertisement
[TWEET]761311138109911040[/TWEET]
Hey Geo, do you know anything about this kid?

I think all this goes to show the positive affect Coach Richt's recruiting and promotional strategies are having on SoFl athletes. A positive showing this year on the field and in the stands will eliminate teams using lack of victories and fans disinterest. Outside of winning the toughest task of this staff maybe determining who to take.

Advertisement
Neal is from Okechoobee... Schools like Clemson knew about him there and had him high on the radar... He was going to be a highly touted kid without IMG's tag

A quick google search shows that genron187 already has his greasy sausage fingers all over Nadab Joseph. So look for him to stay with LSU.

A quick google search shows that genron187 already has his greasy sausage fingers all over Nadab Joseph. So look for him to stay with LSU.

You're right. If genron's slimy hands are on this kid, it will be a real tough pull.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back