Miami @ Duke Game Three

Lance Roffers

Junior
Still having computer issues and waiting on Microsoft to get back with me. Sorry for no coverage this week.

Miami has their hitting shoes on this weekend and are up 6-0 top 3.

Cabezas as our Sunday starter is the best move for the club in my mind, as Veliz is a guy that you can maximize as a reliever and get him out quickly when his command is off and ride when it is on.

I'm planning a few articles showing how young teams like Miami progress based on some historical evidence from other teams, but I need my laptop fixed first.

Advertisement
Lance, has Romy been benched?

How do you not trot out yesterday's lineup against FAU on Wed?

Still having computer issues and waiting on Microsoft to get back with me. Sorry for no coverage this week.

Miami has their hitting shoes on this weekend and are up 6-0 top 3.

Cabezas as our Sunday starter is the best move for the club in my mind, as Veliz is a guy that you can maximize as a reliever and get him out quickly when his command is off and ride when it is on.

I'm planning a few articles showing how young teams like Miami progress based on some historical evidence from other teams, but I need my laptop fixed first.
Get the Roku box. I use to watch the WatchESPN games on my computer. Bought the Roku so I could watch on the big screen without having to cast.

Advertisement
Back