Miami commits Davis and Russell to visit this week

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
University of Miami 2018 commits Camron Davis and Randy Russell will be in Coral Gables this Friday for Miami 7-on-7 camp with their Carol City team.

Davis told CanesInSight that he will be participating in the event, so we will have video of his performance later this week. Russell will be there, but won't be playing because he's still nursing a groin injury that kept him out of spring practice.

Advertisement
any comprehensive video from this week, besides the clips that were posted?

Shared the important stuff with you for the most part

Other than Pope/wiggins participating and Tyquan Thornton balling out, not really anybody else that the staff had on their radar.

The sense from people around the program and other schools are that these camps are becoming obsolete. Every program will still have their big camp like Richt has Paradise, but starting next year there will only be a 10-day period during the year where you can hold camps. Expect the number of camps to drop significantly.

Last edited:
I guess Genron will save on gas money and McDonald's. Although I bet he's bummed about those McDonald's stops being trimmed from his schedule.

Go canes!

Shared the important stuff with you for the most part

Other than Pope/wiggins participating and Tyquan Thornton balling out, not really anybody else that the staff had on their radar.

The sense from people around the program and other schools are that these camps are becoming obsolete. Every program will still have their big camp like Richt has Paradise, but starting next year there will only be a 10-day period during the year where you can hold camps. Expect the number of camps to drop significantly.

I thought the 10 day window will be for satellite camps not for on-campus camps

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back