Miami Commit Anthony Solomon Recaps 38-0 Win Over DeMatha

View as article
Advertisement
Wasn’t overly impressed with Solomon or Munoz in that game. Huff and Battle were the best players on that D

I think it's fair to say Munoz still has something to prove. But did anyone really expect him to come out and dominate in his first outing as a DT? it was his first game back from injury, in a new position, weighing 50-70 lbs more than he did 2 years ago. He wasn't bad at all, just didn't overwhelm the OL, and a lot of that appeared to be technique more than athleticism holding him back. He also got doubled a fair amount, which freed up Huff and the rest of the back 7 to be more aggressive, so he played his role just fine.

Not sure what you didn't see in Solomon. But while he didn't take over the game, he looked stout to me. Definitely a Miami kid in my eyes,. Reads and moves very well laterally, which we need in our OLBs.

Listening to Solomon talk reminds me of great UM defensive leaders of the past. Now that is what a hurricane sounds like.

That STA defense is a f***ing machine! That's going to be us shortly if we keep recruiting the way we are and we will. Ingraham and Battle are absolute must gets.

Advertisement
Steed at Will y'all keep forgetting about the kid

Edit

I see where you going with that, you right my bad lol. That line up 2021 earliest 2022 the latest. The future is super bright!

Ya Steed should move to MIKE WILL an Striker we straight. Steed definitely seems like a tackling machine!

I think it's fair to say Munoz still has something to prove. But did anyone really expect him to come out and dominate in his first outing as a DT? it was his first game back from injury, in a new position, weighing 50-70 lbs more than he did 2 years ago. He wasn't bad at all, just didn't overwhelm the OL, and a lot of that appeared to be technique more than athleticism holding him back. He also got doubled a fair amount, which freed up Huff and the rest of the back 7 to be more aggressive, so he played his role just fine.

Not sure what you didn't see in Solomon. But while he didn't take over the game, he looked stout to me. Definitely a Miami kid in my eyes,. Reads and moves very well laterally, which we need in our OLBs.

@Canemang has admitted he's a Gator troll. Not sure why he hasnt been band yet but he's not worth responding to

Love this kids attitude. He will come in, bust his ***, put on weight, and be a player one day for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back