Miami Coaching Carousel

Manny only makes changes when he absolutely has to, he is a politician doing his best to prolong his job. Dude says we need the spread hires Enos, lost every top DB in past 6 years keeps Rump around till now, kept Baker here 2 years, the list goes on. Sick of this off season hype train every year for him to get caught with his pants down and skullfücked when we olay a team with a heartbeat. Idc about social media hype whatsoever & that’s Manny ‘s calling card. All bark no bite. Dude is a fücking fraud. Waits till the last second to make the necessary fixes any armchair QB can see. Fück him downvote away but, the Snakeoil salesmen won’t get me again. Get the torches & bring me his head on a pike!

Advertisement
Manny only makes changes when he absolutely has to, he is a politician doing his best to prolong his job. Dude says we need the spread hires Enos, lost every top DB in past 6 years keeps Rump around till now, kept Baker here 2 years, the list goes on. Sick of this off season hype train every year for him to get caught with his pants down and skullfücked when we olay a team with a heartbeat. Idc about social media hype whatsoever & that’s Manny ‘s calling card. All bark no bite. Dude is a fücking fraud. Waits till the last second to make the necessary fixes any armchair QB can see. Fück him downvote away but, the Snakeoil salesmen won’t get me again. Get the torches & bring me his head on a pike!
You're an idiot.

lol

You must be a blast at parties. 🥳

Advertisement
You're an idiot.
I love the Care Bears. My post will age like wine not milk. You bozos fall in love every year with the off season hype train & then when its time to put up or shut up Manny’s coveted defense is making Alex Hornibrook look like Arron Rodgers & getting skull fücked by the run game. Let me guess your excuse is it was Baker’s fault lolz. Keeping the lispy dork around just prolongs this programs chance of climbing out of the depths of purgatory.

america finger GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Care bears. My post will age like wine not milk. You bozos fall in love every year with the off season hype train & then when its time to put up or shut up Manny’s coveted defense is making Alex Hornibrook look like Arron Rodgers & getting skull fücked by the run game. Let me guess your excuse is it was Baker’s fault lolz. Keeping the lispy dork around just prolongs this programs chance of climbing out of the depths of purgatory.
You’re a special one 😂
For you:
FC12124B-2DAA-4198-B5C2-EF0919FD0455.jpeg

I love the Care bears. My post will age like wine not milk. You bozos fall in love every year with the off season hype train & then when its time to put up or shut up Manny’s coveted defense is making Alex Hornibrook look like Arron Rodgers & getting skull fücked by the run game. Let me guess your excuse is it was Baker’s fault lolz. Keeping the lispy dork around just prolongs this programs chance of climbing out of the depths of purgatory.

Who then?

Who is your answer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back