Miami co-leaders for Trent Harris *updated 9 July*

Advertisement
I like this prospect alot. Reminds me of Vernon....would not complain at all if he takes a spot.

Based on that 3 minute tape (I know that is a flawed way of doing this), I like this kid a lot. He seems to have good technique...you can see him shedding blocks and getting to the ball carrier, not just running by people or pushing them around. The tipped ball shows some FBI...you don't see that often on a recruit's highlight tape but as we have all seen, tipped balls can completely change the outlook of a game.

The only issue is the weight: if he is 6'2", he needs to get to like 255-260 to be able to play consistently at this level.

Probably by his jr year.. He can make an impact his frosh year like Vernon and come in a 240-245 and be fine..

Advertisement
Staff get an interview with this kid and when is going to commit to a school?

Advertisement
Does this **** have to happen every ****ing thread? Good lord, shut the **** up. We get it. You don't like the Gator, but you ****ing about him in every thread isn't gonna get him kicked out of here so STFU.

People need to learn to use the "Ignore User" function if he's bothering them so bad. Or just not respond to him.

Here's another idea: you so-called Canes need to get some balls and quit sucking ufag dyck. Ufaggot on here talking down to Canes, and you guys are tonguing his colon.

No, that's OK, Chise. One thing I learned from following recruiting for decades is that we often took the kids UF and FSU didn't want, and we'd beat 'em with those kids later on. It was the secret of the little school that could. Let the arrogant Gator have his say. We'll kick their *** down the road, the Chicken Gator. Words are cheap.

Advertisement
Back