Miami Central vs Miami Northwestern Highlights

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People in this thread hyping T2 about this video lol? No knock on the kid, but what the **** did y’all see in this highlight that’s making y’all drool? The way y’all are acting I expected to see him lighting it up when I hit play, and I literally didn’t see one “highlight” from #2.

again, not saying he’s not a good player, but specifically from this tape, what’s making y’all say he’s a “**** animal on the field” or “idc what it takes pull the charter bus up to his crib”.

People in this thread hyping T2 about this video lol? No knock on the kid, but what the **** did y’all see in this highlight that’s making y’all drool? The way y’all are acting I expected to see him lighting it up when I hit play, and I literally didn’t see one “highlight” from #2.

again, not saying he’s not a good player, but specifically from this tape, what’s making y’all say he’s a “**** animal on the field” or “idc what it takes pull the charter bus up to his crib”.
Watch closer then

Last edited:
Advertisement
Quick questions for the gurus....was Brinson playing defense for MNW as well? Was he the #1 that shed the block and popped a kid, then let loose with a nice stiff arm on the sideline?
The definition of a competitor. That’s what you wanna see out of ur recruits. Playing both ways for the good of the team. Also being competitive in other sports. Whether it’s baseball basketball or freaking ping pong. I want the guys who refuse to lose

Advertisement
Back