Miami Central loading up

Canesfan_134

Sophomore
Will Miami Central win the high school national championship next season?

It amazes me that Central acquired high ranked kids from SoCal recently. You’d have to think Central is front runners to win the high school national championship this upcoming season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm ngl, when I found out the cali boys transferred to Central I was confused lol.

Aquinas? Makes sense. Herritage? Yes. Columbus? I wouldn't be shocked.

Central? I was surprised. As I would be if they went to Northwestern. Football powerhouses, but surprised to see kids relocate for those schools.

My man asked if central is a private school 😂, Central is “over the bridge” the y are the furthest thing from private school.
I mean, if you know you know... But if you had no idea about Central, and you see the kids they're currently getting and where they're getting them from, I'd think they were a private school too.

I mean, if you know you know... But if you had no idea about Central, and you see the kids they're currently getting and where they're getting them from, I'd think they were a private school too.
Central is about the furthest thing from a private school. That program like many others is built & bred by tough inner city kids who for some football might be the only way out.

Advertisement
I'm ngl, when I found out the cali boys transferred to Central I was confused lol.

Aquinas? Makes sense. Herritage? Yes. Columbus? I wouldn't be shocked.

Central? I was surprised. As I would be if they went to Northwestern. Football powerhouses, but surprised to see kids relocate for those schools.
Go look at schools that produce NFL players can't ignore that not saying Central is the only school but they are ranked in the top 10 nationally for NFL prospects.

This Central team has potential to put themselves as an all time great team in Dade.

No I’m not saying they’re better than some of the past great teams we’ve had but they could certainly make a case as deserving a mention if they run the table like they should this year.

Advertisement
inner city public school that recruits, yes.

Hopefully they send them boys to turner tech or something, walk to practice after school.. lol
I hope they're doing things on the up and up for real. They are loaded with just the locals. Go Rockets🏈

This Central team has potential to put themselves as an all time great team in Dade.

No I’m not saying they’re better than some of the past great teams we’ve had but they could certainly make a case as deserving a mention if they run the table like they should this year.
Any idea what out of state teams they're playing this year? Bishop Gorman I think, but anyone else?

That's exactly what prompted my question. Not used to seeing kids just transferring from all over the country to play at an inner city public school.

Advertisement
Back