Miami Central’s Dalvin Cook still weighing his options

Who said he went home ? If by home you meant gables then you right cause I heard he on campus

Advertisement
i always said it would be UM. i suspect his announcement will go something like "in the end, the opportunity to stay home and play w/ joe and trevor and to have my family and friends be able to come see play every game was just too much. i can attend the same school as my brother which makes it easier on my mom and dad."
his whole family grew up hurricanes.
just too much in our favor, imo.

You can't make a bad decision by picking Miami. It's actually the safest pick. Teammates joining you, family nearby, brother at the same school, the U sends talent to the NFL on the reg and especially running back, Miami has pressure to play local players especially from pipeline schools, and the U is a top 40 school in the country education wise.

What's to be torn with unless you've made promises elsewhere that you feel bad breaking?

Why do writers keep calling Freeman his former teammate? Don't you have to play on a team together to be teammates?

Advertisement
lol, you quote that but don't include his conversation with lane that could be interpreted the opposite way.

Place-holding his spot at UF while he carries out his due diligence to investigate each school. No problem with this.

“I was just embracing the moment,” Cook said “We’re going to states four times in a row and it’s kind of a crazy feeling. It’s my last time out here on this turf. “I sat down and really thought about it and I’m going to miss playing with Joe and them guys man. [They’re] my brothers.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...devonta-freeman-ermon-lane.html#storylink=cpy

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...joseph-yearby-devonta-freeman-ermon-lane.html

Playing with Yearby might be the clincher in the end.

I hope.

Below are some quotes that didn’t make Saturday’s story from Cook regarding his "brothers."

On Yearby and the conversation that led to Cook paying him homage: “Talking to him is always good. Just talking to him period. That’s my brother and we can talk about a lot of stuff.”

On his relationship with former Miami Central star and current FSU running back Devonta Freeman: “I talk to Devonta all the time and he says [I should] do what’s best for me. He’s like a big brother to me so he’s going to support me wherever I go. It’s just like him and [current UM running back] Duke [Johnson] have a great relationship and they at two different schools. So he said he’s going to support me wherever I go.”

On his relationship with Homestead wide receiver Ermon Lane, whom Cook was instrumental in recruiting to UF: “We built a bond where we can talk about anything. When you [are] brothers, you [are] brothers. I just told Ermon we’re going to be brothers for life. We’re brothers for life and once you’re together, we’re together. I just tell him, ‘You just got to make a decision for yourself and I just got to make a decision for me. I just got to better my decision."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...devonta-freeman-ermon-lane.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
On his relationship with former Miami Central star and current FSU running back Devonta Freeman: “I talk to Devonta all the time and he says [I should] do what’s best for me. He’s like a big brother to me so he’s going to support me wherever I go. It’s just like him and [current UM running back] Duke [Johnson] have a great relationship and they at two different schools. So he said he’s going to support me wherever I go.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...devonta-freeman-ermon-lane.html#storylink=cpy
oh ****

**** why do some of y'all make up stupid rumors like cook not being on campus..... It's getting annoying....

What have learned about Dalvin Cook in the last several days? He has lots of brothers!

Advertisement
A big discussion with teammates can't hurt us. 2 of them are our strongest commits and Phillips doesn't seem strong in his commitment to Florida

Man he didn't even finish his visit with us. He went home with "the flu."

Sounds like it was just a courtesy visit to me. Kind of like that cat last year who slept in.

dang kid cant get a cold? he ran last night for 73 yard against a weak D obv something was wrong

Sounds like a kid who's feeling the home town pressure and doesn't want to say "no," but would rather not be here.

He actually had the **** flu man...**** step away from the ledge. It was posted on this site prior to their game that he was playing with the flu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back