Miami Celebration with Fans after GT

Advertisement
Chad Thomas is doing the tomahawk chop he better show up Saturday night.

He will.

He's going to destroy FSU's RT, Rube Baker.

You can tell where his head was during the GT game when he was doing that chop as soon as the final whistle blew. He's going to fck FSU up.

Its time for Chad to take his city back. You got Dalvin Cook over in the Orlando Sentinel quoted as saying, "It just irks me to no end to even think about losing to Miami"...We gotta ***** that little dude up.

Advertisement

He will.

You can tell where his head was during the GT game when he was doing that chop as soon as the final whistle blew. He's going to fck FSU up.

Its time for Chad to take his city back. You got Dalvin Cook over in the Orlando Sentinel quoted as saying, "It just irks me to no end to even think about losing to Miami"...We gotta ***** that little dude up.

Exactly. If I see another FSU maggot like Dal Cuck or Matt The Jogger Thomas flashing that 305 **** I'll cut someone. Time for Chad to get the real Miami guys spitting fire and to gut those traitors.

No he's doing it because he is a big FSU fan and wants them to win next week.

No need to be a smart *** I just simply stated that he shows up.**** I remember people saying his heart wasn't in football on this website.

nobody on this teams heart was in it with al dorito and co running the show.

Ok I totally agree with I still don't see the problem with me saying that I hope Chad Thomas shows up.

Advertisement
With Chad, McIntosh, Willis, D. Jack, Joe Jackson, Tool Box Trent, Moten, and Jenkins, we should be able dominate the LOS and allow Shaq, McCloud and Pickney to stay clean and fill holes. They also don't have what are remarkable WR's so our CB's and S should handle theses cats as well. Saturday will be ours!

Exactly. If I see another FSU maggot like Dal Cuck or Matt The Jogger Thomas flashing that 305 **** I'll cut someone. Time for Chad to get the real Miami guys spitting fire and to gut those traitors.

Cue the "I'll slap a ***** while smoking weed and pistol whooping a Muthaphucker into a coma" rap jam!

That **** is the thing I hate the most...punk b i t c h e s throwing up the 305 like they didn't turn their back on this city. The tri-county area needs to stop accepting these clowns back with open arms once you leave. They shouldn't be able to walk into a publix without someone calling them out. Traitor *****.

Advertisement

That **** is the thing I hate the most...punk b i t c h e s throwing up the 305 like they didn't turn their back on this city. The tri-county area needs to stop accepting these clowns back with open arms once you leave. They shouldn't be able to walk into a publix without someone calling them out. Traitor *****.

100% agree. When these maggots return to Dade looking for jobs after they spend all their NFL money or don't make it in the league, no one should hire their asses. Make them go live and work in fcking Tallahassee. That's their home now.

My wife is in the video about 3 moms to the left of Kaya's mom and I'm to her right about four people with the white hat and beard...which brings me to my next question does anyone have some Grecian Formula 44...most probably do know what that is...lol

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

You look sharp with the gray goatee Mr Q!
If you want to cut the gray a little, go with Touch of Gray, not Grecian.
Take it from an old guy like me.

giphy.gif

Fify

Advertisement
My wife is in the video about 3 moms to the left of Kaya's mom and I'm to her right about four people with the white hat and beard...which brings me to my next question does anyone have some Grecian Formula 44...most probably do know what that is...lol

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Great to have you on these boards man.

There were a ton of canes fans all over the stadium in Atlanta.

Always are. I've had GT fans tell me Miami has the most fans at GT behind UGA and Clemson (teams that play there every other year). Throw in Auburn too, but they play there once every 10-15 years.

There were a ton of canes fans all over the stadium in Atlanta.

Was at the game, my first Canes, and I thought that Hurricane fans were the fans who moved the crowd. On key third downs that Canes section in that corner made fans cheer for their squad.

Advertisement
Back