Miami bs Ole Miss - 3pm, Channel on TV

Advertisement
This team is soooo poorly coached.

Di Mare reminds me so much of Coker.An asst. coach that had nooo business becoming the HC of a championship program but having gotten it has been lucky enough to get enough talent to stay competitive.
But it’s gonna get to the point that just like happened to Coker the better players are gonna start going elsewhere and his lack of coaching is gonna rear it’s ugly head…

Advertisement
I dont get the pitch calling on our side ever. To hit Mcfarlane all we ask the batter to do is look down. 1 or 2 zones. No elevation change. Who doesnt try and change a batter eyes by throwing a 96 - 98 fastball at the letters. Its easy from here but you cant watch a major league game without the catcher constantly working up and then down. Fastball down is the easiest fastball to hit.

It’s a hitting fest all over college baseball and we look as if we’ve never seen a baseball
And our HC is an “offensive guy” lmaooooo

It’s like having a DC as your HC and still not being able to stop anybody. Not that we’d be able to recognize what that looked like or anything.

Advertisement
This team is soooo poorly coached.

Di Mare reminds me so much of Coker.An asst. coach that had nooo business becoming the HC of a championship program but having gotten it has been lucky enough to get enough talent to stay competitive.
But it’s gonna get to the point that just like happened to Coker the better players are gonna start going elsewhere and his lack of coaching is gonna rear it’s ugly head…
He has a lifetime contract basically correct? Due to “circumstances”.

Advertisement
I was hoping we'd get hot at just the right time, but this team isn't it. Even if they somehow got lucky and advanced, they'd get blown out. I've seen enough of this staff and its plate approach, which really seems like a continuation of the prior tired staff's plate approach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back