Miami bs Ole Miss - 3pm, Channel on TV

Advertisement
If baseball was only that simple. Kid is throwing a masterful game. Different pitches being throw effectively, sequence, movement, location, he's on.

He is now but it took him 3 innings of us waving at sHT out of the strike zone to give him the time and confidence to get to this point..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lay down a bunt, get someone on, put him in the stretch and interrupt his rhythm. He has us totally fooled and off balance right now. The kid knows how to pitch and we let him off the hook in 1st couple of innings.

We let a freshman struggling off the hook…now it’s really going to come down to who makes a mistake

It’s really alarming that we once again are making no adjustments. I mean get up on the plate and dare him to come in…take away the outer half

This isn't masterful. He can't find the plate, and when you account for how tight the strike zone is being called, Miami is chasing after obvious balls. Miami doesn't have an approach, they are just swinging at crap, like it's a race to get back to the dugout...

He wasn't struggling. He was effectively wild to start. A lot of movement and some well-spotted pitches when it mattered, which is how he worked out of it.

The Miami batters are being fooled as this kid has four pitches working now. Really, really hard to hit a guy with that many pitches working. You almost never guess right.

Respect his performance. This is what he's done to the SEC all year, as a true freshman. We need to get to bullpen.

Advertisement
He wasn't struggling. He was effectively wild to start. A lot of movement and some well-spotted pitches when it mattered, which is how he worked out of it.

The Miami batters are being fooled as this kid has four pitches working now. Really, really hard to hit a guy with that many pitches working. You almost never guess right.

Respect his performance. This is what he's done to the SEC all year, as a true freshman. We need to get to bullpen.
When he was wild, they were STILL SWINGING AT TRASH. First rule, if a guy can't locate, let him walk you. Miami is guessing, because they are a poorly prepared, poorly coached team. Guys aren't up there thinking through the at bat, they are just waving their bats, hoping something happens. To quote one of my old coaches "If you are completely clueless out there, that means either I didn't do my job, or you thought you knew better"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back