Miami brand direction

eliteproxy

Junior
being from a marketing background, I am really liking how Miami is STARTING to step up its graphical/marketing efforts

here is something they just posted. I think recruits get very excited for this and we need to treat it like a pro team.

555.jpg

Advertisement
Amongst all the things that truly do matter... Perception is key.

Especially when, to a degree, your future hinges on what highschool talent is or is-not willing to buy into.

I like.

Advertisement
COMPLETELY AGREE. The 3 Penny films, the info-graphics, etc. The department is doing a great job using marketting techniques and social media outlets to better the program!

**** yeah! recruits are going to be like, did you get my trading card? oh yeah your school doesnt have one lol and then here comes bama

I think Richard Sherman should be the model for the recruits we covet from a brand standpoint. He came from the inner city, chose academics over other priorities in his recruiting decision, watches constant film and gives back to the community in a real way during the offseason while during the game he talks ****, plays with swag and backs it up constantly. Some people hate these qualities while others (especially in SoFla Community love them) and it shows as he is the only defensive player in top 10 list of top player merchandise sales among NFL players.

Advertisement
Back