Miami Booker T. Washington Mark Walton Throws up TheU

Advertisement
Florida Coming....

Florida offers Miami commit
4 hours ago
Miami running back commit Mark Walton (Miami, Fla./Booker T. Washington) said Florida stopped by his school this morning and offered.

Walton said Gators assistant Travaris Robinson delivered the offer.

Walton noted one thing he likes about the Gators.

"I think they run a similar offensive system to what we run at Booker T," Walton said.

Walton said he plans to officially visit Florida but doesn't have a date set up yet.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 10 running back and the No. 15 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-offers-Miami-commit-33673735

Walton's RB style is very similar to Edgerrin James doe!! Smooth, subtle lateral movements, deep cuts and most importantly, strong lower extremity. Call me crazy but this **** has the whole package. Look at that neck doe!

Has no chance getting into UM...will go to prep school or Marshall or WVU

#88 threw it up too; think it's Clarington.....hopefully this recruiting class doesn't crumble like past ones have...

Fixed it for you. If his grades and transfers were not an issue he would be committed to Miami right now, Miamk stopped contacting him a while ago.

Advertisement
Florida Coming....

Florida offers Miami commit
4 hours ago
Miami running back commit Mark Walton (Miami, Fla./Booker T. Washington) said Florida stopped by his school this morning and offered.

Walton said Gators assistant Travaris Robinson delivered the offer.

Walton noted one thing he likes about the Gators.

"I think they run a similar offensive system to what we run at Booker T," Walton said.

Walton said he plans to officially visit Florida but doesn't have a date set up yet.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 10 running back and the No. 15 prospect in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

http://miami.247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-offers-Miami-commit-33673735

Come play RB for Ice. He stays.

Advertisement
Back