Miami Baseball vs Maryland ***The Must Win Thread***

SevenNSeven

Junior
Bottom 8. Score is 0-0.

In typical Miami baseball fashion, we've given away more outs (4: 2 runners caught stealing 2nd, 1 sac bunt that didn't work, 1 runner thrown out at home) than we have hits (3).

I will sum up most of the game with one gif:

118.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bottom 8. Maryland had the bases loaded with two outs after two singles and a walk from Diaz.

Diaz got out of it with a grounder to the first baseman. Great outing by him tonight.

This team is horrible at the plate. Morris needs to step down for the sake of the Program. We are a joke!!!!!!!!!

Dale Carey batting under .200 - ouch

And not a single player over .300

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thompson is the Canes offense. 4-2 Canes up.

I'd like to put this forth for recognition: In the 6th, with men on first and second and nobody out, Morris didn't have David Thompson sacrifice bunt, instead having him swing away, and he answered with a 2 RBI double. I was appalled. Maybe Morris dozed off and didn't get the bunt sign in in time?

I'd like to put this forth for recognition: In the 6th, with men on first and second and nobody out, Morris didn't have David Thompson sacrifice bunt, instead having him swing away, and he answered with a 2 RBI double. I was appalled. Maybe Morris dozed off and didn't get the bunt sign in in time?

morris is probably at the "**** it" stage

Ironic, considering that our fanbase is about in that stage also.

Advertisement

Ironic, considering that our fanbase is about in that stage also.

will stay that way until we make it to omaha or morris is fired. one extreme or the other.

Another great offensive showing today... losing 1-0 in the top of 6th. 1 hit so far.

Winning 2 of 3 this weekend was crucial but it'd be nice to get a couple of runs on the board and take a sweep.

Advertisement
Back