Miami baseball sucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
@holycane is going to have a real ****** spring I'm guessing. Dude is a troll who knows nothing about the team so he'll be in for quite a shock

Consensus top 8 according to all polls. Top 3 and maybe top pitching corps in the country, with 2 of the 3 starting pitchers slated to be top 100 draft picks. Eight of nine players will bat over 0.300 and as many as 20 players will be drafted at some point by MLB.

This is by far the best team they field since 2008.

Sure, lets criticize the one sport we actually have a chance with.

Realistically, having DiMare is probably a good thing because the AD is going to be more hands off because if his family.

Advertisement
People only become angry when criticism contains a fair amount of truth that people would prefer to ignore. If the troll wishes to incite the masses, he should have tried during Morris' past two years, not now.

Last season, if our pitching holds up during the UNC game, we host a Regional and most probably advance to a Super Regional. We lost to the Chipewas and still fared remarkable well against one of the top 3 teams in the nation (Miss State). We now return everyone and add a top-5 recruiting class.

There is a reason why the resident troll, Jagr, changed his moniker to PanaCityCane and disappeared. This is undoubtedly a top-8 team..........

If DiMAre cannot take this team to Omaha, then he is undoubtedly a poor coach.

This is team is beyond elite!

While I agree with all the superlatives from a potential standpoint, you still have to execute. If you look at our championship teams, they weren't necessarily the most talented rosters we've had. But they played defense, had solid starting pitching, ran the bases well and were timely hitters.

I am glad Gino purportedly unswelled their heads in the fall. I think the key will be how consistent Federman is as a closer, and if the left side of the IF's defense improves substantially. If those two things pan out, this should be an Omaha team.

Let him troll............. He is bashing an elite team..... He can flail away all that he wants.

His post is the equivalent of the old man on the Simpsons shouting at the clouds. I doubt that we hear from him again. He may return if we start off slow, but once we start rolling, he will permanently disappear.

Advertisement
Gino understands what Miami Baseball should look like. He has us heading back in the right direction. The program was somewhat down but appears staged for a material upswing. Go Canes.

While I agree with all the superlatives from a potential standpoint, you still have to execute. If you look at our championship teams, they weren't necessarily the most talented rosters we've had. But they played defense, had solid starting pitching, ran the bases well and were timely hitters.

I am glad Gino purportedly unswelled their heads in the fall. I think the key will be how consistent Federman is as a closer, and if the left side of the IF's defense improves substantially. If those two things pan out, this should be an Omaha team.
Spot on. Loved to hear that Gino brought in (much needed) infield coach

Advertisement
This BOT does the bare minimum to field athletic teams. The only reason we have them at all is so they can collect checks from the ACC.Miami Baseball SUCKS!
1578199961924.png

This team has at least 15 players that will play minor-league "ball", and five of these players may make "the show". They could easily lose a Super Regional, but this team is elite. Louisville and Mississippi State may be better... I think UM takes Vanderbilt in a 3-game series, though.

Advertisement
Back