Miami Bama

Advertisement
2 and 23 are halfway decent players, but do not make others around them any better...there are several dudes on this squad that have no business playing on the D1 level, much less in the ACC
Wong and McGusty could probably start at most ACC schools. Can't say the same for anyone else on the roster. Aside from those 2, I don't think we have another player who'd even get any PT, let alone start at any other ACC school. Sad, sad, sad...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to continue see it happening against us, but good to see Alabama's Keon Ellis play well tonight. He caught my eye at the state championship a few years ago playing for Leesburg HS. Last time I saw him play was when he was at a juco playing against Miami-Dade CC before the COVID outbreak. Must've had 8-9 3-pointers that game. He's had some tough breaks. Happy to see him bounce back.

Advertisement
went to the game and sat right behind the bench.. a couple takeways:

-Anthony Walker's body language is very poor. always seemed to be complaining and even talked back to Coach L.
-Waardenburg is very involved in the game and you can tell he really cares.
-Wong is our best player but is too calm and is not a leader for the team.
-Bensley Joseph is a quality guard and plays with great effort.
-Coach L just does not have it anymore. He doesn't seem to care and tends to just shrug his shoulders when things go wrong, instead of drawing up plays or fixing the issue. took us to get down 25 until he went zone.

Advertisement
Hate to continue see it happening against us, but good to see Alabama's Keon Ellis play well tonight. He caught my eye at the state championship a few years ago playing for Leesburg HS. Last time I saw him play was when he was at a juco playing against Miami-Dade CC before the COVID outbreak. Must've had 8-9 3-pointers that game. He's had some tough breaks. Happy to see him bounce back.
Had some really good battles with leesburg in my day. Bum **** no where but they always have had good teams.

-Anthony Walker's body language is very poor. always seemed to be complaining and even talked back to Coach L.
-Coach L just does not have it anymore. He doesn't seem to care and tends to just shrug his shoulders when things go wrong, instead of drawing up plays or fixing the issue. took us to get down 25 until he went zone.
I’ve noticed walker’s poor body language on TV.

I've wondered about the leadership issue for a while. Kam, Isaiah and Sam are all pretty soft-spoken, and our 2 leaders from last year - Lykes and Brooks - obviously transferred. Meanwhile, the rest of the team may or may not hate Charlie for obvious reasons.

Advertisement
Back