Miami back on the map !

He is just "Keepin it Reeeaalllzzzz".

Just a question, why do people think that 2017 is our break out year? The teams in the playoffs have had 3 strait recruiting classes that worked their tails off to get to that spot. Why would the 2017 class help with that? Freshman can have highlights here and there but more often than not they will not sustain you in the 4th Quarter. Just askin. I really think this will take a little more time than people think. And it is not just the QB. Peyton got his *** handed to him his senior year by Nebraska. It was Tee Martin and a all around solid team that won it all for UT. I don't know about true playoffs will be here realistically until we get the DL's to be MEN and that will not be until 2018.

Advertisement
He is just "Keepin it Reeeaalllzzzz".

Just a question, why do people think that 2017 is our break out year? The teams in the playoffs have had 3 strait recruiting classes that worked their tails off to get to that spot. Why would the 2017 class help with that? Freshman can have highlights here and there but more often than not they will not sustain you in the 4th Quarter. Just askin. I really think this will take a little more time than people think. And it is not just the QB. Peyton got his *** handed to him his senior year by Nebraska. It was Tee Martin and a all around solid team that won it all for UT. I don't know about true playoffs will be here realistically until we get the DL's to be MEN and that will not be until 2018.

Of course I agree with you.. it's gonna take time to build a championship team. And like you said, we gotta get these young men to play like grown men in the trenches.

I think Coach Richt must have done something to hurt destructions feelings. He's one of a handful of posters that run from thread to thread bashing him. You want to wait for actual results or just push your agenda? I'm assimg the latter.

He ran out and got A "Butch Returns"tattoo and now he's butthurt

Under Coker we became chokers
With Randy we weren't dandy
Under Golden we be folden
With Mark we knocked it out the park

My boy coaches at Deerfield and was talking to Jerry Jeudy the other day. (likely a top-10 WR in the nation next year)

He said the recruits love Richt and a lot of them prefer to play at home but Miami has been "trash" lately. If Richt can win at all this year we're gonna start seeing some epic hauls.

Advertisement
My boy coaches at Deerfield and was talking to Jerry Jeudy the other day. (likely a top-10 WR in the nation next year)

He said the recruits love Richt and a lot of them prefer to play at home but Miami has been "trash" lately. If Richt can win at all this year we're gonna start seeing some epic hauls.

That's what saying man. Most of these young guys from South Florida want to stay home and put Miami back on the map. But since for that last decade that we've been thrash they want nothing to do with us which is understandable. Now that we have a legit coach who knows how to make personal connections with high school coaches and with parents as well, we will start hauling in all the big time players from the south. Can't wait for this season to start. Hopefully we do good and finish with a good record and these guys will start to see what Richt can do here in Miami.

If CMR can go 10-2 and win the Coastal (which he should), THAT will get us in position to make a run starting with recruiting next year.

Not asking for too much. beat teams we are better than, get blown out by ND and FSU. 10-2 and Coastal Champs.

I put money that we will beat FSWHO this year. And Notre **** is over rated.

I would like to think that we beat them too. Yet, fools are already chalking up a loss while calling MR a great Coach! SMH!

For real these are new times for our canes. We got a proven coach in MR that's gonna be coaching with a chip on his shoulder. That man wants to prove that he can still coach and for him to finally get that ring that he deserves ! No more Temple at Miami. Something special is gonna be brewing here in Miami soon just wait on it.

MR doesn't deserve anything. MR hasn't done enough! MR needs to be obsessed with winning, which he wasn't at UGA!

I hope the new UM coach is not the previous UGA Coach!

What's up withe this guy...

Advertisement
Back