Miami back on the map !

pasadenacb6

Redshirt Freshman
Time to put on for your city young bloods
Talking bout these broward, dade and palm beach county savages straight out the mud
Its been so long since we won we forgot how it was
No more hoping and no more wishin
It's time to eat up young fellas and I ain't talking about in the kitchen
We back and brand new and this time under coach Richt
Soo watch out for them canes ncaa
Cause we coming for yoo head and we ain't missin

Let's go canes !!
Keep this thread going lol... who got next ?!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aint no more trust ya training ****... Like Santana said BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKE BIG TIME PLAYS IN BIG GAMES!!!

Lets let them boys off them leashes its time to go hunt and feed mama and the family!

Advertisement
Time to put on foe yo city young bloods
Talking bout these broward, dade and palm beach county savages straight out the mud
No more hopin and no more wishin

Let's go canes !!

Missin...Coley, Golden, Onofrio...
no mistake I left off the D..
Swasey training at LA Fitness,
Scott riding pickups in Tennessee..
The others received the deuces,
Except for the homie kareem,
No more Temple in Miami..
Richt now rocking that orange and green...

Time to put on foe yo city young bloods
No more hopin and no more wishin

Let's go canes !!

Missin...Coley, Golden, Onofrio...
no mistake I left off the D..
Swasey training at LA Fitness,
Scott riding pickups in Tennessee..
The others received the deuces,
Except for the homie kareem,
No more Temple in Miami..
Richt now rocking that orange and green...

Ayyyy that's what I'm talking about lol... that was good shayleon

Go Canes! Bring back the joy to "your" area of winning college football games and championships! You can do it here why do it somewhere else.

Advertisement
If CMR can go 10-2 and win the Coastal (which he should), THAT will get us in position to make a run starting with recruiting next year.

Not asking for too much. beat teams we are better than, get blown out by ND and FSU. 10-2 and Coastal Champs.

Time to put on for your city young bloods
No more hoping and no more wishin

Let's go canes !!

We are not back yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If CMR can go 10-2 and win the Coastal (which he should), THAT will get us in position to make a run starting with recruiting next year.

Not asking for too much. beat teams we are better than, get blown out by ND and FSU. 10-2 and Coastal Champs.

That would be "Same Ole Choking Richt from UGA"

Plus, Golden did not get blown out by FSU the last two years............but you would accept it from MR! SMH!

Last edited:

I put money that we will beat FSWHO this year. And Notre **** is over rated.

I would like to think that we beat them too. Yet, fools are already chalking up a loss while calling MR a great Coach! SMH!

Advertisement

I would like to think that we beat them too. Yet, fools are already chalking up a loss while calling MR a great Coach! SMH!

For real these are new times for our canes. We got a proven coach in MR that's gonna be coaching with a chip on his shoulder. That man wants to prove that he can still coach and for him to finally get that ring that he deserves ! No more Temple at Miami. Something special is gonna be brewing here in Miami soon just wait on it.

For real these are new times for our canes. We got a proven coach in MR that's gonna be coaching with a chip on his shoulder. That man wants to prove that he can still coach and for him to finally get that ring that he deserves ! No more Temple at Miami. Something special is gonna be brewing here in Miami soon just wait on it.

MR doesn't deserve anything. MR hasn't done enough! MR needs to be obsessed with winning, which he wasn't at UGA!

I hope the new UM coach is not the previous UGA Coach!

MR doesn't deserve anything. MR hasn't done enough! MR needs to be obsessed with winning, which he wasn't at UGA!

I hope the new UM coach is not the previous UGA Coach!

I don't think he will be.. sh** happens for a reason. He couldn't of been available for miami at a better time. Like I said he's gonna be coaching with a chip on his shoulder. Hopefully he can make it work down here in Miami. Let's go canes !

I think Coach Richt must have done something to hurt destructions feelings. He's one of a handful of posters that run from thread to thread bashing him. You want to wait for actual results or just push your agenda? I'm assimg the latter.

Advertisement
Back