Miami at Virginia Tech at 9 pm on Fox Sports South on February 19th, 2020. (Pregame predictions, game thread and post game reactions)

Advertisement
Score prediction:

Miami 85
Virginia Tech 64

Miami has 9 healthy guys and size plays a big part in this road win. Expect Rodney Miller to have double double as 5 Hurricanes score in double figures. Expect all 9 guys to score and the freshman to continue to keep it rolling as they are growing up in front of our eyes.

Score prediction:

Miami 85
Virginia Tech 64

Miami has 9 healthy guys and size plays a big part in this road win. Expect Rodney Miller to have double double as 5 Hurricanes score in double figures. Expect all 9 guys to score and the freshman to continue to keep it rolling as they are growing up in front of our eyes.
Win by 21 on the road? In conference? You're high man.

Advertisement
Win by 21 on the road? In conference? You're high man.

Virginia Tech is not playing well and Miami is on a roll. Plus, Virginia Tech is undersized. I didn't say it would be a blowout, it could be a close game then free throws down the stretch make the margin of victory misrepresents the closeness of the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was never a fan of the black uniforms. I will always prefer the orange or green uniforms for road games.

Advertisement
some of the early goin is good; and Sam just made a nice pass. But he doesn't leap high enough guarding 3 (made) and then minute later the guy passed over sams head (no leap) to another 3. Sorry, I think we do better when others are IN.

edit: Jump, Sam, Jump! (and make a jump shot, too)

Advertisement
Back