Miami at UCF tonight

The UCF starter has a 1.08 ERA despite a 9/10 K/BB ratio. Not sure I’ve ever seen that before.

Advertisement
Hope YoYo heats up. UCF seems decent and just won 1 of 3 from top-ranked Mississippi and one loss was 8-7.

They are taking the tarp off. They announced first pitch at 750 at the stadium.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If ESPN+ has a free trial, maybe that's the way to go as long as you cancel after the trial period.

LH starter, I imagine and Perez has struggled. But ya, doesn't matter if no contact.
He had a hit and a walk in his two plate appearances against BC. As unsettled as DH and the third outfield spot have been, I don’t mind giving him a chance to build on it.

Advertisement
He had a hit and a walk in his two plate appearances against BC. As unsettled as DH and the third outfield spot have been, I don’t mind giving him a chance to build on it.
Perez or Levenson - I was in and out on that game?

So lame they even have it on espn + ...wtf...almost drove down from St. Augustine
using a pc i sometimes take risks on, i tried to open an account to use that (you tube in description) link (something we see a lot when wanting to watch streams not showing anywhere for free)... it needs a credit card altho said no billing will take place. i used a visa card associated with an account my current balance is zero, and it was rejected as Unable to Verify.. making me think it does TRY to bill u (despite promise) altho i dont know how much.

as i said after similar issues for FIU, one achievement id like to see Dan the RAD attain is to not schedule games against teams that require subscription-based-pay-services to view. (there are plenty of other teams to put in non-conference roles)... or somehow assure there will be ACCN or FreeESPN or something for fans and students to view.

Advertisement
Levenson. It was definitely late enough in both games (Sat and Sun) that reasonable people had moved on with their days.
Ok, good to hear. He definitely has some pop if he can square it up every now and then. The HR he hit vs Towson (?) is still in orbit.

i caved. im such a wimp.

1647474909932.png

Yeah, what is up with that? I have to subscribe now to watch this game? I’m hoping that goes away once the game starts.
Me too...must have just started.... greedy ********. Since it was ESPN3, you could always just put in your internet provider and sign in and you were good to go.

Advertisement
Back