Miami at Notre Dame (1/24)

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this sorrowful point not even clear we deserve an N.I.T. invite. Pathetic effort.

Advertisement
I was willing to forgive the Kentucky and Colorado blowouts and even the Wake game since Poplar was out and we took a good team in overtime on the road but since then has been a disaster. This reminds me of one year where injuries hit the team all year and L didn’t use all the open roster spots.

At this sorrowful point not even clear we deserve an N.I.T. invite. Pathetic effort.
Literally makes no sense how they got here. Returning 3 starters and the 6th man from a final 4 team while adding matthew cleveland who was FSUs best player...just crazy how pathetic this team looks. Feels like I'm watching a frank faith canes hoops team

Advertisement
There are many reasons why this team is underperforming, but the regression of Wooga is the saddest and most concerning.
Not sure if it’s regression or the fact that, that would have Miller or Wong on that play last year and it’s a for sure dunk.

Wooga was not ready for the first team all ACC hype that L threw out all summer.

Advertisement
Literally makes no sense how they got here. Returning 3 starters and the 6th man from a final 4 team while adding matthew cleveland who was FSUs beat player...just crazy how pathetic this team looks. Feels like I'm watching a frank faith canes hoops team
A total waste of talent. We should be way better than this no questions asked.

Advertisement
Back