Miami At Louisville

Advertisement
And, we **** away another game. Louisville, UVA, FSU. We should be playing for seeding now, but instead, we're 17-10, 7-7 and have to win 3 of 4 just to stay alive.

I'm sorry but you don't give the ball to Angel in that situation. 1/12 today. I know Burnett just slipped, but I think he still gave us the best shot to win. Not a dam 3 from Angel.

Golden > Larranaga

I'm sorry but at this point it's on him, this isn't the first time we've done this. Angel is playing like absolute garbage u don't leave him in the game.

Advertisement
Also deandre Burnett looks incredible when he plays but we sat him for 10 games in favor of angel who shoots 12% from the field

For some reason this team cannot execute in the last 60 seconds. Half the time they don't even get a shot off

Based on what little Ive seen from this team this year, they don't seem to have a very high combined basketball IQ across the roster. Lots of little things that aren't always coachable things. Some kids just understand the flow of the game better than others.

Spot on

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2190930 said:
You can't even say angels a good pg, he had more turnovers than assists

Been watching and playing the game at a high level for twenty years and I have never watched a all around worse point guard than angel. Inconsistency is the worst flaw a team's leader can have. This team is tough to watch and a lot of it starts with our 1's play. I'd rather see Newton or Burnett run the one than Rodriquez

I'm already giving up on the NCAAs for this year, so I'm looking ahead to next year. If Angel can be serviceable, I think we're going to be really good. I'm not giving up on Cruz-Uceda, but I think Jekiri will be one of the best big men in the ACC next year. This year he's at about 8.5 and 10, but next year he's going to be playing next to Kamari Murphy, who led Okie State in rebounding and was 5th in the Big 12 in rebounding as a junior. We're finally going to have 2 real big men. I also think Davon Reed is going to be the 2nd leading scorer behind Sheldon, especially if Angel keeps playing like this.

[]_[] swag;2190930 said:
You can't even say angels a good pg, he had more turnovers than assists

Been watching and playing the game at a high level for twenty years and I have never watched a all around worse point guard than angel. Inconsistency is the worst flaw a team's leader can have. This team is tough to watch and a lot of it starts with our 1's play. I'd rather see Newton or Burnett run the one than Rodriquez

Absolutely. Big fan of jaquan.

angel is single reason we ain't going dancing. he is the pinnacle of mediocrity. We cant have the supposed leader of the team be such a **** poor shooter.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2190928 said:
Golden > Larranaga

I'm sorry but at this point it's on him, this isn't the first time we've done this. Angel is playing like absolute garbage u don't leave him in the game.

Idiotic stuff. Larranaga again is playing almost an entirely new squad who has ZERO experience playing together and has us on the outside looking in....unless we lose somebody early...we have one graduate transfer on our team. we get almost everybody back next year with a year together under their belt.

NOTHING like Golden. If basketball falls apart next year, then you can start talking...other than that, fantastic basketball head coach versus what should be a college tight end coach at best.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back