Miami at GT win to get ranked?

Advertisement
Walker literally does not know how to dribble or even hold on to a basketball. Every single game hes fumbling the ball away atleast 3 or 4 times...garbage

I’ve never seen a player turn it over more than Walker.

We don’t turn the ball over like this, need to clean it up and we’d be way out front.

Advertisement
Kam, Wong, and Charlie Cold as the weather, but the announcer only mentions "DeVoe needs to get going" then he sinks a basket seconds after. Well, barely still ahead, lets go!

Advertisement
If you read this thread, you'd think we were losing. Well, man, if we don't tighten up, we soon will be.

First half almost done, neither mcGusty nor Wong has made a shot, (maybe never mind the "fifth" guy)

Advertisement
If you read this thread, you'd think we were losing. Well, man, if we don't tighten up, we soon will be.
That’s the point. If you continue to play down to your opponents level, you will eventually lose one. This team can’t afford to drop a game to one of the bottom feeders, if they want a double bye in the ACCT and want a single digit seed in the NCAAT.

Advertisement
Walker literally does not know how to dribble or even hold on to a basketball. Every single game hes fumbling the ball away atleast 3 or 4 times...garbage
Yeah watching the game with my dad I commented he just looked like he was afraid he’d turn it over and that’s exactly what he did :(

Advertisement
Back