Miami at fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Coach L didn't have so much history here he would have been fired. To finish a season with 10 straight losses after just making an elite 8 and final four is one of the worst collapses you will ever see in college basketball.
Haven’t won a game since Feb 3 I believe? Might not win one in the ACC tournament either. Finishing at the bottom of the conference. Just a pitiful season. Even in a rebuilding year I’d expect a significantly better result.

Haven’t won a game since Feb 3 I believe? Might not win one in the ACC tournament either. Finishing at the bottom of the conference. Just a pitiful season. Even in a rebuilding year I’d expect a significantly better result.
It's one of the most embarrassing collapses I've seen in college basketball. I mean we started the season 11-2 and before the collapse I think we were 15-6.

Advertisement
I don’t know why everyone is so high on George

The ball usually stays in his hand (dribble, dribble, dribble and then shoot)

He reminds me of Chris Lykes and Ja’Quan Newton in that respect

His defense is poor and he does not attack the ball for rebounds

He just wants to shoot
Yes, he needs another year…

If Coach L didn't have so much history here he would of been fired. To finish a season with 10 straight losses after just making an elite 8 and final four is one of the worst collapses you will ever see in college basketball.
if a novice like me in the off szn was looking at the composition of the team he was putting together and questioning all the optimism and lack of true portal swinging...i dont know what he was doing.

NOTHING ABOUT NIGEL PACK SAYS HES A 1...Bensley Joseph is a hustle guy end of the bench type.

The guy they were banking on was a "4th" option type last year who never could dribble...
and a 6'5 center with noting behind him...sheesh.

After tht 2 year run should of really been swinging for the fences int he portal.

Cleveland was a solid grab but gah ****...ive seen more coherency in watching the tbt tournament in the summer.

This was a bang up corching job by staff an players.

Advertisement
Back