Miami at Clemson

1675565631601.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking forward to Duke, who are 3-0 the past week. Lowkey wanted them to win because I didn’t want to face then off a loss against their rival, and got that result.

We will see how they do with the quick turnaround and off an emotional high.

Impressed with their defense today and their transition offense was also a sight to see. Luckily we don’t mind pushing the tempo.

Going to be an awesome atmosphere at the Wat. Go Canes!

N. Pack played his best game. Now to reach the next level, he must follow with a similar dominant performance.

He didn't shoot the 3 well.
True but he did hit 2 bombs early and wound up 2-7 from 3. At least he realized his 3 wasn’t there and found other ways to score. I’ll take 20 points from Pack all day ever day. If he’s getting 20 a game heading into March, this is going to a fun ride!! Team is finally starting to gel!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was at the game yesterday. When we got up by 12 late and came down court I said to myself, if we get a score right here, we can relax and start thinking about the drive home. Of course we did our patented 4 minute letdown. They really had me getting nervous for a while. Nice to pull out a close one on the road.
BTW: the Clemson arena can get pretty loud, small venue about 9k, but pretty nice.
Did see a small number of Canes fan representing.

He should’ve played more today too. Less walker, more Casey.
We got the bad Anthony yesterday. He only got a couple of minutes in the second half. We got good Anthony against Pitt and Virginia Tech. AJ rebounded well in his limited minutes yesterday, but no way Jim is playing AJ over Anthony. I would like to see AJ more the 4 minutes he got against Duke. He deserved more than 4. With Anthony you know within a minute on the floor if he is going to give you good minutes or bad.

Advertisement
Do these ESPN cameramen give the student section a heads up to throw down the U at away games? It happens every game, but for what ever reason we seemed to go on a run after it happens.

I was so glad that Wong did not do his late game dribble around with his head down trying to make a play. I felt he cost up the Pitt game with his two turnovers in the last 90 seconds. He did the same thing earlier in the year and it cost us then also. Seems L might have mentioned it to him as he was totally in turn with his teammates this time around.

Advertisement
Back