Miami at Clemson

Don't count out Pitt. I mean, I don't think they're the best ACC team, but they're 9-3 and have the easiest remaining schedule in the conference

I’d make a big bet on UVA winning the regular season unless we catch fire and win out.

I think Pitt loses twice (@VT and us). Hard for me to imagine UVA losing more than one (@UNC, most likely).

Of course, I’m 0-1 on making a “big bet” (UVA game over) lol

Advertisement
Last edited:
I hope everyone comes back and roasts me for this comment after we get this W today

But I swear it’s like we walk into enemy territory and forget how to play ball. Can’t turn the ball over like we have early and expect to win on the road against good teams

the sopranos hbo GIF

Advertisement
The NCst vs Virginia game winner, I think has the upper hand in winning the conference.
I don't see either team losing more tan one game after that. And we'll have to run the table.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was a huge W today against a good team. Pack is on fire right now. Let's keep it going, and even it up with Duke on Monday night.

Advertisement
A key stat from the last two wins - we’ve only given up a total of 4 offensive rebounds, 2 today and 2 vs VT. This is going to be key against duke. Lively looked like a beast tonight, with 14 rebounds and 8 blocks. Omier will need to bring his A game.
0 needs more burn vs Duke too, he should’ve played more the first matchup.

Advertisement
Back