Miami at Clemson

Advertisement
I just cant see how the growing pains of AJ Casey could be worse than the Walker experience
Who remembers this Anthony Walker from the 2021-22 Elite Eight year? Apparently, Coach L does.

Finished third on the team in offensive rebounds (27) and blocked shots (17) … Scored in double figures six times … Led or co-led Miami in blocks on nine occasions, tied for second-most on the team, as well as in rebounding four times, in steals thrice and in assists twice …

Who remembers this Anthony Walker from the 2021-22 Elite Eight year? Apparently, Coach L does.

Finished third on the team in offensive rebounds (27) and blocked shots (17) … Scored in double figures six times … Led or co-led Miami in blocks on nine occasions, tied for second-most on the team, as well as in rebounding four times, in steals thrice and in assists twice …
He has a role if he sticks to it will really help us.

Can’t wait till we get Duke @ Watsco on Monday, REVENGE WILL BE SWEET!
Virginia/Miami are the two best teams in the ACC, do you agree? I expect Clemson to fall anywhere from 4-6 when it’s all said and done… curious your thoughts. Am I crazy to think NC is maybe the third best by the end? Not on paper when you look at the standings but in general terms. They do have a tough schedule so I guess we will find out how good they really are

Advertisement
Virginia/Miami are the two best teams in the ACC, do you agree? I expect Clemson to fall anywhere from 4-6 when it’s all said and done… curious your thoughts. Am I crazy to think NC is maybe the third best by the end? Not on paper when you look at the standings but in general terms. They do have a tough schedule so I guess we will find out how good they really are
I think UVA/Miami/NCSU are top, with Duke/UNC having the most talent. Clemson has outplayed their talent and coaching. Their schedule this month is also not all that impressive after UNC on 2/11.

NC State has such pure shooters and Burns is a problem. Our games with them were great and intense. If they catch fire they can beat anyone.

UVA is just consistent and Bennett is a great coach. Their defense is elite and will always keep them in it.

Miami has depth for once and all our players compliment each other well. Our defense suits our players and Coach L is Coach L

Edit: Clemson ends the month against NCSU and UVA, so I’ll take that back.

Advertisement
Take a look at Pitt's remaining schedule. Other than finishing up with us, they should win every one of their remaining games. They have a great shot at the ACC reg season title.

Advertisement
Walker needs to hit the pine if he shoots another three. Its not helping the team.

Outside of that, great win for the Canes.

some of the road breakdowns have been regrettable, but I like watching this team a lot. we have some really skilled guys, great shooting, everyone plays hard, well coached. the roster isn't perfect and we do stupid stuff from time to time but it is college basketball after all.

Advertisement

Don't count out Pitt. I mean, I don't think they're the best ACC team, but they're 9-3 and have the easiest remaining schedule in the conference

e - scooped by @hotshot haha

Advertisement
Back