Miami at Clemson (3-10-21) at 2:30 pm on the ACCN

Advertisement
Really amazing to see. We almost blew it again at the end, but we look like a completely different team than just a few games ago. No matter what happens tomorrow, this season no longer feels like a complete embarrassment. This team is fighting, scrapping, and believing in one another at the right time. I'm proud of them.

Too proud of the squad to complain about execution at end.

this team has been fun to watch dating back to senior night. Competing at an ultra high level and grinding out wins

Agreed. What I found interesting was the noise coming from our bench vs. Clemson's bench. Our guys were much more energized. I don't know if that's an underdog thing, an us-against-the-world thing, or whatever. But I like it.

Advertisement
Agreed. What I found interesting was the noise coming from our bench vs. Clemson's bench. Our guys were much more energized. I don't know if that's an underdog thing, an us-against-the-world thing, or whatever. But I like it.
The general energy the whole team is playing with looks entirely different than our personality all season. We were once a quiet, stoic kind of squad. The last couple games I've seen a ton of emotion and a lot of guys vocalizing to each other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too proud of the squad to complain about execution at end.

this team has been fun to watch dating back to senior night. Competing at an ultra high level and grinding out wins
Wow, a very positive post. Totally agree!! Tough season to watch, but we have watched every game. Whew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back