Miami announces transfer RB Asa Martin has signed with UM

Does he count toward the rankings? We need all the help we can get.

Advertisement
All for bringing in Martin. We need depth at the RB position. You also can't go a full cycle without signing one RB. Welcome to the U!

So this means we wll not go after MAR now, or what? If we don't go after him I wouldn't be mad more anything, I would just like to know what plan coach Brown have.

They didn't lie. They made a mistake on the number of games he had played in. He did not have a right to be redshirted. That is up to the coaching staff.
They said they made a mistake, the kid and his parents said they lied to their faces. It was enough for him to transfer, still believe he has a chance. Don't really care either way, mainly commenting on the NCAA

Advertisement
You will see, my friend.

This administration will not fire him unless we are consistently around .500.
Which may happen. Also the fan base, BOT member(s) and the media are already attacking. In addition, let the season tickets dwindle and show a 3/4 empty Hard Rock Stadium all over ESPN, they'll have no choice but to act

Which may happen. Also the fan base, BOT member(s) and the media are already attacking. In addition, let the season tickets dwindle and show a 3/4 empty Hard Rock Stadium all over ESPN, they'll have no choice but to act

Two more years.

At least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The kid's tape looks good. The one thing the RB room seems to be missing is someone with an elite juke move. This guy has that and good size/speed. It's a great supplement for Crowley.

Looks pretty solid, like this pickup a lot. He was heavily courted by bama down the stretch last year

Advertisement
I like this kid...Long speed is just ok, I'm not sure he will be a home run hitter. But he has everything else, power/feet/size...And from his video it looks like hands

The back he is very similar to imo, is kenny mcintosh, who UM def wanted...He may have a half step on Mcintosh, whose ? was long speed as well. But as a runner that's who he reminds me of.

Advertisement
Back