Miami and FSU in home with Thomas is tommorow

Advertisement
Jimbo Fischer blasts high-pitched farts at dinner during in-home visits.

Warchant update:

9:25 pm Thomas just urinated and was seen drawing a spear with his urine.. safe to say nole on nsd.

9:25 coley update: seen out today with socks and shoes on... also ate lunch and dinner: Nole

9:25 Bryant update: apparently we heard he was taking care of his daughter and fed her tonight... nole

Denson is only goin on visit to miami because coaches asked him to spy and report back how golden runs **** **** a boss.. confirmed nole as a package with Kirkland and mt6

Thats all for now. When the dot removes langston from *** well report back with more

Last edited:
Advertisement
"You could see the love for the tribe in his eyes, and Jimbo recognized this and let Matthew dress up as Chief Osceola and said ,"For 4 years, this could be yours." Matthew ate it up and committed to Jimbo although it won't be public til NSD. Golden's in-home was a struggle. His family and neighborhood weren't very keen of Golden's manners. Possible pipeline school here in the future for FSU." - Langston's report tomorrow night.

Advertisement
All Coley has to do is drop a fire *** line about how he himself picked Miami over FSU.

Advertisement
That was some info I stumbled across from a guy on another board I frequent. Guy is good with gathering information from all the canes sites. Should have said TIFWIW

Advertisement
WHORECHANT ARTICLE TOMORROW

THOMAS AND HIS MOTHER WERE THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED WITH JIMBO. MAMA THOMAS RUBBED JIMBO FEET AND PICKED HIS BELLY BUTTON LINT BEFORE DINNER. FOR DINNER THOMAS FELL IN LOVE WITH JIMBO SO MUCH THAT THEY PLAYED FOOTSY UNDERNEATH THE TABLE. JIMBO TOLD 6 HE COULD START NEXT YEAR AND WLB AND THEN JIMBO SUCKED HIS ****.

tickle monster?

Heavy Hitters tomorrow night for 6:

Golden, Coley, Cristobal, and Barrow

There isn't a better group of coaches on any staff for recruiting south Florida. It probably won't happen but I wish that group could stay at UM for at least the next 5 years..

Advertisement
Back