Miami (-8) @ BC 11/24/23

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no idea what Miami team shows up for this one. It would be nice to see a motivated cane team to have some momentum going in to bowl season. On the road the weather coming in on a losing skid and banged up, I can’t lay the points here.

Once you takeaway the known built in advantages for BC
+3 for homefield advantage
+9 for not having Mario as your HC advantage
Total +12 that means Vegas thinks Miami is 20 points better than BC on neutral field with anyone but Mario at HC.

I don‘t think this game is decided until late in the 4th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm seeing 47 degrees for Friday, not even close to Pittsburgh '03 at 10-20 degrees.

I'll be there, then tearing up downtown Boston laughing at those losers...
Brah I live in Boston, no one even knows BC has a football team, so good luck with that. Bruins and Celtics combined like 23-2 right now. But I’ll be there too, go canes! Def taking BC to cover though.

Come on ... they hammered Ga Tech and almost beat FSU. I am very surprised that UM is favored. I expect UM to run, run, run as BC is #121 in rush D. But they will be pumped for the game and UM most likely will approach lackadaisical ... and lose. Hope not but not feeling confident.
Wasn’t that the deal going into the GT game? They had one of the worst run defenses in the country…until Miami tried to run it right at them.

Maybe BC’s run defense will stay true to their ranking.
🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I'm not gonna lie, I have made a nice amount of money betting against OR with Miami this year. I took the 14 points vs FSU, I took them vs AnM. I hammered Nc St and North Carolina, and Louisville was an absolute no brainer.
First impression is, how is Miami -8? Hahaha. We will see what the week brings on the market
Unfortunately I've made a fortune betting against Miami too. That being said, I'm taking BC this week. If I lose, I'm still up big for the season.

BC has a negligible fanbase to begin with.
They are afterthought 566 in the Boston metro area.

They have a small alumni base.

It's Thanksgiving Friday at noon.

Two 6-5 teams.

BC on a two game skid of UGLY, bad losses. Miamk on a three game schneid.

It's gonna be ******* morgue.

The weather will be suitable for polar bears to tailgate.
I’ll be there, but I’ll be surprised if there are more than 5,000 people. I can’t even get my friends to go with free tickets

BC would be the worse loss all year.

There’s a reason we’re favored by more than a TD despite it being the day after Thanksgiving, in the cold (although it’s been around 45-55 up where I am so really not too bad), coming off back-to-back brutal losses (and on the verge of a tailspin facing four straight losses), a banged up QB, with nothing to play for.

They STINK. Watched them play against UConn in person - no vertical passing game, they’re ground and pound but with a mobile QB.

Gave up 48 points to Virginia Tech lol, lost to them by 26, lost to Pitt, lost to Northern Illinois, should have lost to Holy Cross.

Holy Cross lol.
All true...and they should have beaten FSPoo if weren't for the 19 penalties that day. QB ran all over them and more than likely will do the same to us. Wario will call 15 run plays up the middle and will refuse to throw this object called a football to the TE's.

Advertisement
Back