MIAMI (-8/56.5) Msu

Advertisement
With a packed Rock, which we would've had with respectable performances the last two weeks, I'd be all over that. This team, however, is not only mediocre but they don't look like a very motivated bunch. With a **** crowd, which I expect, I'd take the points if I were a better man.

Advertisement
Watch Saturday be our best performance of the year. Guys on this team are the only people in America who didn’t think ASU was capable of beating Miami. It’s sad to say and its more a representation of the coaching.

Watch Saturday be our best performance of the year. Guys on this team are the only people in America who didn’t think ASU was capable of beating Miami. It’s sad to say and its more a representation of the coaching.
Culture of entitlement. This goes far beyond the staff.

Advertisement
If I were still betting I’d let the public bet this down and I’d grab it at - 6-7 .

Advertisement
Our D will probably hold its own, but this offense has me scratching my head.
What about special teams? They were yellow short bus special. Gave up a kickoff return for a td, and a blocked field goal. If it wasn't for a bad snap over the punter's head, we might not have won last night.

We had a win at home vs a ranked UVA with a rowdy home crowd and then we lost to fiu later that year.

This staff is on notice regardless of what happens this Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back