Miami #5, but #1? Really??

****, the guy had two 10 win seasons for you guys. Try having Al Golden attempt to turn your school into Penn State while fielding 90th ranked defenses and refusing to fire the DC because they are business partners/best friends.

Also didn't you have a small taste of Randy Shannon as your HC?

???? HC ????
Who's mans is this??!!!

Advertisement
I’ll see your McElwain and raise you a Golden and a Shannon...

You just gotta combine this list with the list of schools that produce the most busts and players that outplay their draft slot.

So sure UF might product a lot, but they bust at the highest rate.
We produce 5th, but in the nfl they play better than their draft slot

Advertisement
NFL talent has always been on the roster. Abysmal coaching has caused the players to be drafted in the later rounds, or not at all. Once the coaching reached solid to good levels-MIA set the record for most 1st round picks in a single draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
McSharkey brought you guys 2 Division titles....Folden brought us dodge ball, a team photo shoot that rivals *** ****, and a Wefense...No Comparison.

I’ll see your McElwain and raise you a Golden and a Shannon...

****, the guy had two 10 win seasons for you guys. Try having Al Golden attempt to turn your school into Penn State while fielding 90th ranked defenses and refusing to fire the DC because they are business partners/best friends.

Also didn't you have a small taste of Randy Shannon as your HC?

Man....please don't mention Shannon again. No disrespect because I know what he means to Miami early 90's resurgence (not his tenure as HC), but he was as bland as they come as a DC. I remember being hyped we brought him along and a UM fan who's a friend of mine warned me of his blandness as a DC and got dammit he wasn't wrong about Shannon.

Man....please don't mention Shannon again. No disrespect because I know what he means to Miami early 90's resurgence (not his tenure as HC), but he was as bland as they come as a DC. I remember being hyped we brought him along and a UM fan who's a friend of mine warned me of his blandness as a DC and got dammit he wasn't wrong about Shannon.

Blandy gonna blandy

Advertisement
Looks good to me.
We have the highest percentage of top players drafted.
If your a Top 247 player, this is the best place to be if you want to get drafted.

!!!!!GO!!!!!
!!CANES!!

Advertisement
Back