Miami +3 vs FSU

Advertisement
don't really see it getting moved, irma will hardly effect both areas. I'm fvcked though. got beer food guns and water. just boarded up a few windows.

Wonder if it has anything to do with them getting to practice every day including today and we likely don't practice until Wednesday at the earliest if everything is okay. Pretty sure it's getting moved to Oct 7th. Would be nice if the ACC stepped in and moved GT to Saturday.

Advertisement
don't really see it getting moved, irma will hardly effect both areas. I'm fvcked though. got beer food guns and water. just boarded up a few windows.

Not true, the storm 368 miles long with the eye being 70. If makes landfall in Naples per day, we'll experience the equivalent of a category 3 storm...40,000 people already lost power. Also this storm is supposed to ride against the coast then enter central Florida

Advertisement

Herald just reported it is likely to be moved, with an announcement as early as tomorrow.

Where'd you see that line? +3 is a Canes line. We are gonna beat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that the game has been rescheduled to 10/7, any idea what Vegas might open up at?

Will depend on what happens between now and then but +3 is basically saying even match with FSU home field advantage. I don't think it will change much.

Advertisement
Back