Miami (+3) @ NC St on ESPN2 1/30 Tues 9PM

I agree that Coach L and his staff should have to answer questions to the AD about their preparation with this years squad

Last year is over

Lack of fundamentals with this squad

Advertisement
Wooga - regressed

Omier - stagnated at best

Pack - stagnated at best

L and his coaching staff need to be held accountable for how awful they've been this year

Are you ok? Seriously - you bounce from going off on people for criticism of the team to going off on the team.

Things have not gone as planned this year but awful is a strong and unfounded adjective.

Advertisement
I call it like I see it. A team that just went to the Final Four is likely missing the tourney. This team and staff deserve all the criticism they get. Sorry it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
No **** any dumbass could clearly see that. If they come back and win tonight don’t come on here talking **** to those who were negative tonight.

Yeah I'm not wasting my time. He may be negative often but what has this team done in conference play to be positive about? Not much.
I can’t argue with that. My issue with that idiot is he talks **** left and right and then when something positive happens, he berates those who were negative.

Advertisement
I agree that Coach L and his staff should have to answer questions to the AD about their preparation with this years squad

Last year is over

Lack of fundamentals with this squad
Especially when every Miami team tends to really get better as the season goes on. At times it feels like we’re regressing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back