Miami 247 Recruiting Ratings - Running Back Edition

Advertisement
Man!! The thing I noticed most about these top 10 lists is how terrible randy Shannon was!! He had so much talent and most of it was always in his “doghouse” and a lot of guys transferred and balled out elsewhere!

Advertisement
We need the current room to be patient and not get antsy and hit the portal.

A good healthy season from Don and whoever shakes out with more touches between Rooster/parrish should have them declaring. Any injuries and that pushes the touches down the depth chart.

Going to be a lot of opportunity next season for whoever is back if we only bring in Chris Johnson, but relatively light duty if you aren't 1 or 2 this year assuming full health. Combo of main backs of citizen and thad with a third down back of rooster or Parrish next year will be nice, and can give Johnson time to bulk up.

Advertisement
We need the current room to be patient and not get antsy and hit the portal.

A good healthy season from Don and whoever shakes out with more touches between Rooster/parrish should have them declaring. Any injuries and that pushes the touches down the depth chart.

Going to be a lot of opportunity next season for whoever is back if we only bring in Chris Johnson, but relatively light duty if you aren't 1 or 2 this year assuming full health. Combo of main backs of citizen and thad with a third down back of rooster or Parrish next year will be nice, and can give Johnson time to bulk up.
Makes me think this made Baxter head to Texas of course not the only reason

Man!! The thing I noticed most about these top 10 lists is how terrible randy Shannon was!! He had so much talent and most of it was always in his “doghouse” and a lot of guys transferred and balled out elsewhere!
Sam Shields was the biggest example of this.

It worked out for Shields int he NFL, but his time at Miami was wasted in Shannon's doghouse.

I forgot how good he was before I went back to 17 highlights. Complete package.

It wasn't just the big plays with Homer, but when he made those plays. He saved a couple games for us in 2017. Might've easily been another 7-8 win meh year without him.

FSU, GT, Syracuse, UVA - Homer made BIG plays in the 4th Quarter in tight games.

For those who asked why the hate for Charlie , been a canes fan since I can remember, with that said I went to school with Charlie . I always seen him in leg braces and arm slings and he was babied

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back