Miami 247 Recruiting Ratings - Running Back Edition

GojiraCane

All ACC
1659665046520.png

1659665063882.png

1659665075256.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have so many busts and such important positions. It would be so hard for me to push my kids to Miami if I was a parent
But what you're saying is a double negative. If they're busts you're saying it's on the kids. If that's the case than why push your kid from coming here. A busy isn't on the staph. It's just a bad eval. But on the other hand by saying not to let your kid come here then you're also acknowledging the staph is a weakness that doesn't know how to develop nor use talent adequately. What we did and why I'd agree it was tough to with a clear conscience bring your kid here is we wasted kids futures...

Advertisement
Sooo out of our top 10 highest ranked recruits… we hit 1 home run, one triple (LM), 2 singles (MW and JY), and a bunch of swinging strikeouts. Not Good! Bad evaluations, sh1tty corching, or boff (both)?
Idk but TE QB and OL are the same results. With WR being the absolute worse. Think saying we've had 20 years of terrible coaching is the most accurate.

But what you're saying is a double negative. If they're busts you're saying it's on the kids. If that's the case than why push your kid from coming here. A busy isn't on the staph. It's just a bad eval. But on the other hand by saying not to let your kid come here then you're also acknowledging the staph is a weakness that doesn't know how to develop nor use talent adequately. What we did and why I'd agree it was tough to with a clear conscience bring your kid here is we wasted kids futures...
Yeah, that’s more of what I meant- that the kids came here and it didn’t work out. I guess “bust” wasn’t the best phrase, but either way it didn’t work out. So much talent has been under developed under the previous staff’s

Advertisement
1. Legend, & dare say one of the more underrated
2. Sheesh
3. Never lived up to the hype
4. Moss was a good player here, more FB than RB
5. Don’t think he even made it in
6. UCF legend
7. Chose him over Cook, smh
8. Who?
9. Last PB RB we’ve had from the school
10. Despite his spiral, was really good here.
Don't do WR

Advertisement
1. Legend, & dare say one of the more underrated
2. Sheesh
3. Never lived up to the hype
4. Moss was a good player here, more FB than RB
5. Don’t think he even made it in
6. UCF legend
7. Chose him over Cook, smh
8. Who?
9. Last PB RB we’ve had from the school
10. Despite his spiral, was really good here.
Pb? 8 was actually pretty good. Boy ran tough

Pb? 8 was actually pretty good. Boy ran tough

PB= Pro Bowl

I couldn’t place Andrew Johnson, but now I know y; his career never really got off the ground here. I was really wrecking my brain, & then I remember he was going to be the next; but, iirc, he had an ACL injury that took a while to come back from & then he got some limited action w/ some good production when in & then ghost. I totally forgot about this dude, like LEGIT forgot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back