Miami 247: Recruiting Insider

Advertisement
Nope, I would but y'all don't be posting the canesport articles that I want to see...

Ps: very informative article that had loads of good info. One negative is Davis a done deal to uf and apparently bandy has been telling his friends and coaches at Miami to be ready for a flip, Henderson solid, Miami, bama, Tennessee battle for juedy and a host of other things

Also of note, if Calvin Ashely were to waver Miami would be the team to beat out of any Florida school because his affinity for coach richt and the city as well. Safe to say we are only behind auburn who he is committed to right now

Last edited:
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] thanks for the brief synopsis.

As for 2017 OT Calvin Ashley potentially Flipping from Auburn to Miami, I would rather UM flip 2017 OT Alex Leatherwood from Bama. Better yet I would love for Miami to flip them both.

Go Canes.

PS don't be salty, you can still post the stuff from 247. Thanks again.

As for 2017 OT Calvin Ashley potentially Flipping from Auburn to Miami, I would rather UM flip 2017 OT Alex Leatherwood from Bama. Better yet I would love for Miami to flip them both.

Go Canes.

Ya brock "ignore the noise" and post that ****. Be a cheeseburger bro.

Go Canes.

Ya brock "ignore the noise" and post that ****. Be a cheeseburger bro.

Lol +1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back