Miami -13 vs Virginia

Advertisement
The last time we won in Charlottesville was 2008, right? Not a good look.

Place has been a house of horrors. 2010 they knocked Jacory out and burned Morris' redshirt. 2012, their scrub QB beat us on a last second drive. 2014 they destroyed us. Always seems like we have trouble beating them there.

Need to come out with a fast start like on Saturday. Of course it helped that Russell Maryland was there for the Pitt pre-game speech. I think he scared the syht out of a few:eek: in the locker room

I wouldn't be surprised to see us score 100+. Virginia is only a couple letters away from ****** and an anagram for girvinia. A lot of bookies gonna be adjusting money lines on account of sausage parties release to DVD and girvinia beach's no cussing legislation. Should be a real barn burner of a doosie.

Advertisement
Rick failed his October "Is UM any different than we've been for 12 years?" test.

This and the remainder of the season is another test for him. Will he allow us to slip backward again and get into dog fights against awful teams at the end of the season where the game can hinge on one play? Or will he handle business and beat the fck out of a clearly overmatched team like UVA or Puke?

I would normally worry about a late score/backdoor cover here.
In ALL of our P5 wins last year, we gave up late scores.
That doesn't happen here. Other than VT and ND, I like our 4th quarter play on D.
Close early. Up by 7-10 at the half. Win by 14-17 in the end.

30-16 sounds good.

scrantoncane is happy.

Last edited:
UVA has a mystifying ability to play above themselves against Miami. I expect a crushing Miami win, but I'd stay the **** away from betting this game.

Advertisement
I would normally worry about a late score/backdoor cover here.
In ALL of our P5 wins last year, we gave up late scores.
That doesn't happen here. Other than VT and ND, I like our 4th quarter play on D.
Close early. Up by 7-10 at the half. Win by 14-17 in the end.

30-16 sounds good.

scrantoncane is happy.

My man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total is at 55.5. We were under 4 of last 5 until last week. But I think we hang at least 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised to see us score 100+. Virginia is only a couple letters away from ****** and an anagram for girvinia. A lot of bookies gonna be adjusting money lines on account of sausage parties release to DVD and girvinia beach's no cussing legislation. Should be a real barn burner of a doosie.

What? I got totally lost in that post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back