Miami -13 vs Virginia

Advertisement
If I were still betting and not a cane I'd throw everything on Va -13

They were 34 point dogs to Louisville and took them to the wire. Also beat us last time we played there in 2014.

That said, I'll take Miami and the points.

Mendenhall has them playing better but not sure it's enough against the canes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UVA is bad but they do seem to be improving somewhat. They really aren't the same team that lost to Richmond and UCONN (the former by 18 points) earlier in the year.

I'd still bet on Miami covering, even on the road.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mendenhall has proven he can get his teams up for big games. They'll play us hard and physical. We go in half-stepping, and they'll do us like Louisville.

Who will be calling our plays next week, the Richt that called the first 8 games or the Richt that opened up the offense yesterday?

They were 34 point dogs to Louisville and took them to the wire. Also beat us last time we played there in 2014.

That said, I'll take Miami and the points.

The Louisville game may have been their most impressive of the year but they just haven't been consistent throughout. They have lost 4 in a row and just lost to a not so good Wake team.

Still, no P5 team has been a pushover for us.

If we lose this game (which has about a 5% chance of happening) it's time to fly the banner at the next home game. This would be even more humiliating than ND.

Advertisement
Who will be calling our plays next week, the Richt that called the first 8 games or the Richt that opened up the offense yesterday?

According to most dimwits here, the answer to your question is "there's no difference".

Advertisement

Pitt plays a ****load of man (and their DBs suck), so the reads were easy.

I expect UVA to play heavy zone. Kaaya will need to be precise.

UVA is complete trash.

They are extremely lucky they ain't 0-9 at the moment.

I saw -10 and thought it was a gift. Already took canes.

VA is 105th in nation in opponents yards per pass attempt. Our offense seems to finally be working towards BKs strengths. I think he throws all over them and we cover easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
its really simple with Miami, we get a push up front and its gonna be a long day for VA, we don't and it will be a nailbiter

Advertisement
Back