Miami #11

AlGolden

Recruit
We are one away from a top 10 team. Remain focused and you have a top 7 matchup at the end of this year. Lets do this. Remain positive boys!

Advertisement
I'm surprised we didn't drop a lot lower. I'll take that ranking. Huge game this week. It would be nice to stomp them. We haven't done that after a loss in a while.

Advertisement
This is a fair ranking & most networks use the BCS ranking as thier main ranking system.

Advertisement
Welp...if Ohio state loses to michigan, baylor loses to oklahoma, Stanford loses to oegon, auburn loses to bama, bama loses to lsu, florida beats south carolina, oklahoma loses to tt, tamu beats mizzou, mizzou beats bama and we beat fsu...we back in the ****** hunt for the title game.

Welp...if Ohio state loses to michigan, baylor loses to oklahoma, Stanford loses to oegon, auburn loses to bama, bama loses to lsu, florida beats south carolina, oklahoma loses to tt, tamu beats mizzou, mizzou beats bama and we beat fsu...we back in the ****in hunt for the title game.

So your saying there's a chance?!

Welp...if Ohio state loses to michigan, baylor loses to oklahoma, Stanford loses to oegon, auburn loses to bama, bama loses to lsu, florida beats south carolina, oklahoma loses to tt, tamu beats mizzou, mizzou beats bama and we beat fsu...we back in the ****in hunt for the title game.

So your saying there's a chance?!

133.gif

Advertisement

I'm booking my tickets for Pasadena.
My bad, I already live here, but seeing that layout and it's a sure thing.
Always a silver lining.

Go Canes.

Actually seems like BCS is giving more respect for losing to FSU than is did for being undefeated. Ok, barring an Act of God, we are out of NC. Only lunatics like me thought we had a shot at it this year anyway. If we beat VT and win out, we probably get back into top 10. Then we get another shot at FSU. Maybe we can't win the NC this year but ruining a Nole season is the next best thing, well, actually for me beating the gator is the next best thing to a NC, but that's me. Noles beat but I think Famous experienced doubt for the first time this year, at least for a half. We can still win the ACC and considering the trash pile we have been in, and that we haven't yet, that is a mighty accomplishment for this team. At beginning of season I figured if I had to pick one to win between UF and FSU, I would pick UF. First is it the gator, second they are SEC, and third I think it was more important for recruiting. Taking Coley hurt FSU down here already, but UF was still hurting us. Beating them in last game is something Al will grind on endlessly.

We are 7-1 and 11th in BCS. Go back to beginning of the season, can anyone honestly say they would not take that at that moment? We can win the rest and gfo to title game having the biggest victory of any school in the country: UM 1 - NCAA 0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back