Miami -10.5 vs Va on Oddshark (nm)

Bronco is a hard out for Manny. Ran him (literally) out of town with Hill at BYU in 2013 and has given us a good game every year at Virginia

Advertisement
Bronco is a hard out for Manny. Ran him (literally) out of town with Hill at BYU in 2013 and has given us a good game every year at Virginia

2016. 34-14 W @ UVA
2017. 44-28 W
2018. 16-13 L
2019. 17-9 W

A hard out? Really? Even in the lone loss Diaz's defense only gave up 16 points.

2016. 34-14 W @ UVA
2017. 44-28 W
2018. 16-13 L
2019. 17-9 W

A hard out? Really? Even in the lone loss Diaz's defense only gave up 16 points.
Must not have watched the games. Final scores are deceiving. 2017 we were down 2 touchdowns and made a comeback in the second half off JJ pick 6. We lost in 2018 and really struggled last year and really should have lost. Not sure how this disproves what I said. They are a tough out. We don’t usually steam roll them

Must not have watched the games. Final scores are deceiving. 2017 we were down 2 touchdowns and made a comeback in the second half off JJ pick 6. We lost in 2018 and really struggled last year and really should have lost. Not sure how this disproves what I said. They are a tough out. We don’t usually steam roll them

I was at the game in 2017. The game got away from Miami early, then Diaz made terrific halftime adjustments and the D shut them down. The offense was clunky all 2017, but they rode the crowd energy and started scoring. It was LOUD. In every other game, including the loss, Diaz's defense smothered UVAs offense. The main problem has been our offense. As critical as everyone has been of the O's performance against Pitt, we still scored more points on them in regulation than any team so far. UVAs defense is a far cry from Pitt's. I expect Diaz's defense to do well, as it typically does against UVA. The question is how will we do on offense. I think Lashlee will get us to at least 35 points. We should win by 2 TDs. But can't take any game for granted and UVA will beat us if we play sloppy.

UVA challenged Clemson more than we did. I’m not surprised by this number.

Advertisement
We’ve struggle against both teams from the commonwealth state since Randy. It’s a rare occasion we beat both teams from VA.

Bronco teams usually have a decent defense. This will be a tough game like the most games going forward. If you can’t run the ball you will struggle

Reading the UVA board, it looks like they expect Brennan Armstrong to be back this week. They don't seem very optimistic about their chances against the Canes, however. A little surprised at that.

Advertisement
Reading the UVA board, it looks like they expect Brennan Armstrong to be back this week. They don't seem very optimistic about their chances against the Canes, however. A little surprised at that.
They are a different team without Perkins, Reed, Hall, Dubois, and that big white dude #58on the dline

Advertisement
Back