Miami -10.5 vs Va on Oddshark (nm)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The #11 ranked Canes are favored by 10 against a Virginia team that just lost to Wake Forest 40-23. Hmmm....that sounds about right

We will this game by 3 touchdowns. WHOEVER is under center. We beat a though PITT team and we will be ready.

Advertisement
UVA starting QB got knocked out vs. N.C. State also didn’t play vs. WF. They may be 2-2 if he hadn’t gotten hurt.

They are a tough, physical group, that is well coached with a very solid veteran OL.
If their starting QB is back this could be a tough game. With him they battled Clemson, and played them better than anyone else although I admit Clemson wasn’t as focused and up for that game as ours.

Last edited:
UVA starting QB got knocked out vs. N.C. State also didn’t play vs. WF. They may be 2-2 if he hadn’t gotten hurt.

They are a tough, physical group, that is well coached with a very solid veteran OL.
If their starting QB is back this could be a tough game. With him they battled Clemson, and played them better than anyone else although I admit Clemson wasn’t as focused and up for that game as ours.

Playing a QB with concussion issues against our DL should be a criminal offense. If he plays, he's going to get his bell rung badly.

The #11 ranked Canes are favored by 10 against a Virginia team that just lost to Wake Forest 40-23. Hmmm....that sounds about right
What difference does all of that really make? Gambling numbers are complete speculation. Grain of salt type **** imo.

. With him they battled Clemson, and played them better than anyone else although I admit Clemson wasn’t as focused and up for that game as ours.

Ummm... a totally disinterested Clemson team beat UVA 41-23. Clemson was up 24-10 at the half. A fired up Clemson team was up 21-10 against us at the half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't bet the house on us until we start to see the offense performing on a much higher level. This score could easily end up right on the spread or a moose.

Y’all would have won a mint if you listened to me by taking Pitt and the 13.5, don’t make the mistake of not listening again.

Miami and lay the 10.5

You‘re welcome

Tried to put $3500 on it.. circled game and could only bet $1k at -11. ****'n circled game saved my bacon against Pitt tho since we didn't cover the numbers I could get. I would've bet my account at Miami beating uva by more than 11. I'm also thinking about taking Pitt because I think they're about to beat ND.

Advertisement
Back