Miami +1 vs Indiana

Advertisement
Spread is now Indiana -1.5
I have monitored tons of betting sites and it pretty much is even as far as predictions for this game. In fact I have not seen even one site call this game their favorite picks which means less action on the game because nobody really has a conviction.
Both sides have their good sides and bad sides but none show a trend.
Emotionally Indiana wants a return to greater days and Miami gets no respect. This is a classic in my opinion and great exposure for both teams with a Sunday prime time matchup.

Miami is very good as a underdog my pick will be to call it close but Miami pulls away in the end 68-64

God save the queen and god save the Miami Hurricane basketball program.
🙌

I have monitored tons of betting sites and it pretty much is even as far as predictions for this game. In fact I have not seen even one site call this game their favorite picks which means less action on the game because nobody really has a conviction.
Emotionally Indiana wants a return to greater days and Miami gets no respect. This is a classic in my opinion and great exposure for both teams with a Sunday prime time matchup.

Miami is very good as a underdog my pick will be to call it close but Miami pulls away in the end 68-64

🙌
you seem to follow Canes BB pretty good. How have we faired in a follow up game to a poor performance?

🙌
Portal pretty much ensures Miami will be relevant in BB for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
you seem to follow Canes BB pretty good. How have we faired in a follow up game to a poor performance?
Well specifically I can’t remember 2 bad games in a row nor can I remember anyone accept for Wong going into a brief funk early in the year. We have a litany of close games and have had some frustrating losses but our record would not indicate we have had many losses followed up by other losses.

If the refs allow a more physical game then it will aid Indiana. If they allow the game to flow and we get out with pace then that will favor our Canes. We will need more even scoring across our guards and some hard rebounding from Norcad but I think we can mix up our defensive pressure enough to not allow any flow on the Hoosiers end. Either way, should be very entertaining.

Go Canes!!! 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back