Miami’s new staff is high on Brashard Smith, but we already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caneofcanes

Sophomore
Saying he’s been trying to sell on Brahsard since he’s been in 9th grade. Palmetto’s coach called him the best offensive player in Dade County. Ok so whats the problem here? Anyone in the know got any insight as to what’s going on?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah don’t know where he got that from. Either misquoted or the coach mis spoke.

Pretty evident this staff wants Smith badly.

He may have meant "Brashad Smith," a no-star from Swanton, Ohio, a small rural community outside Toledo. He has never started a game and can't break a 5.2 40. Staff won't even give him a whiff.

Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
I couldn’t beleive what I read. Seemed more than odd. That he said he was trying to convince since 9th grade.

Have no idea why Ivins continues to employ this hack. He honestly sucks and his whole shtick for years has been writing articles where recruits and coaches complain that Miami isn't showing love, offering, etc. He's the worst

Advertisement
Have no idea why Ivins continues to employ this hack. He honestly sucks and his whole shtick for years has been writing articles where recruits and coaches complain that Miami isn't showing love, offering, etc. He's the worst
Believe its Lake that is employing him, not Ivins. Lake owns the affiliate, iirc. Ivins has only been here 5 years or so.

Your larger point still stands.

And interviewing kids who aren't even Miami caliber. I'm not sure what actual value he adds to the site. Dude is doing random NCAA FB 2014 simulations of the season right now. He can't possibly drive clicks.

Advertisement
Another posted cleared things up.

"I was just told this was said about the old staff not the new staff. And the quotes were from February before Miami started talking to him heavily.
This article appears to be misquoted and dated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back