Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement

Juan Navarro.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a SEC caliber staff
We have to stop with “SEC caliber” XYZ. Georgia and Alabama, maybe A&M given their last couple of classes, are a different story from the rest of that conference. Championship caliber, top tier, elite, whatever, but everyone needs to stop putting it on some pedestal when the reality is the majority of the conference is really nothing that special despite what ESPN and the marketing machine will have you think.

We have to stop with “SEC caliber” XYZ. Georgia and Alabama, maybe A&M given their last couple of classes, are a different story from the rest of that conference. Championship caliber, top tier, elite, whatever, but everyone needs to stop putting it on some pedestal when the reality is the majority of the conference is really nothing that special despite what ESPN and the marketing machine will have you think.
This **** about to be long but bare with me lol

I don’t need ESPN to tell me how inve$ted the $EC is in football..or sports in general. The $EC has been on another level. That’s facts.

When I say SEC caliber staff I’m talking about Crossing the T’s and Dotting the I’s to assure our athletes have all the tools they need to succeed..does that guarantee dominance on the field on a national level, Of course not. See Tennessee lol. But to say “majority of the conference is really nothing special”..yeaaa that’s usually how sports work. There’s always gonna be mediocre teams and bottom feeders whose record doesn’t reflect it’s competency.

Difference is “SEC mediocre” is Arkansas, LSU, Kentucky, UF(for now), Texas A&M (for now), Ole miss, MIss ST, AU (a mess rn due to boosters)…now go ahead and compare those staffs to Mediocre teams in ANY OTHER P5 conference..there’s a difference. Winning 8/9 games in the SEC especially out west is more impressive than winning 8/9 anywhere else in CFB rn. In CFB you aren’t what your record is due to the structure of the sport.

Bama/UGA are literally the top two programs in the nation in a class by themselves. That alone raises the level of investment other programs Has to be willing to have. I get the SEC fatigue around here lol. That doesn’t mean saying the SEC is the top overall conference is some made up ESPN narrative..by any metric they hold that title.

Our staff is the best in the ACC on paper. Our hire have been HR after HR. Does that mean we’ll win right awa? No. But there’s no longer any excuses available as to why we aren’t..aside from the fact the talent and on field play isn’t there yet. From 23 on, Miami will be signing classes with in the top 10 annually.

Facts!

Advertisement
Back